The Zoey Blog: Blame It On The Rain...or Knee FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Blame It On The Rain...or Knee

You couldn't really blame it on the rain, but I thought it made for a nice title, and an illusive chance to sneak a lame (but kinda awesome) song into a blog post.  Mostly you can blame my absence on this knee, and all of the distraction that it's represented.  Lucid thoughts have been few and far between. Too much ice maybe?

I promise to do better, as I walk better, and make it worth people's while stopping by.  Links, and pics, and semi-insightful stories is all anyone is looking for...what I never realized was how much focus that took.

Cross my heart and hope to...well, no, I won't do that...but the blogging will improve.  I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home