The Zoey Blog: I Just Want You in My Head... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Friday, May 11, 2012

I Just Want You in My Head...

I can't seem to get enough of these two girls. I gobble them up like sustenance, and it's embarrassing how much I want to see them. I want to put them in a box lined with newspaper and bring them home with me. These videos were shot at a Tower Records appearance in Dublin, Ireland that I, naturally, wish I was there for, but of course wasn't.

 

Do you have a band that you crush on unabashedly...not that you're necessarily infatuated with, or that you love more than all ten of your fingers, but just a simple little crush? Like you can't help yourself from selfishly ingesting their every little endeavor? Yeah, that's Tegan and Sara for me.

 

I waited endlessly for their last release, Get Along, and the corresponding documentary...and at Record Store Day I was desperate for the release of Get Along on 180 gram white vinyl...loser.



Don't be ashamed. Don't feel embarrassed, or shy away from your geekness. Embrace the loser that you can occasionally be. Nurture the loser in all of us. The crushing nerd we all can be is probably our most honest and vulnerable selves...prop that sappy crap up and fly your flag. Losers of the world unite, you have nothing to lose but your dignity. Tegan and Sara turn me into a fourteen year old, and I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home