The Zoey Blog: Daddy's Got a Brand New Bag...err, Radio FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, May 7, 2012

Daddy's Got a Brand New Bag...err, Radio



I'm SO totally going to own this boom box.  It's been years upon years since I've owned a ghetto blaster like this and it's about time that I remedy that.

Please tell me that you too owned a piece of hardware like this.  I remember working all summer to buy myself a blaster that was bigger than our coffee table.  For the brief time it took before someone went bigger, I was the king of the neighborhood.  There was a time when your blaster was social currency.

It's time for that again.

2 Comments:

Blogger M. said...

I'm sorry, did I see the words "ghetto blaster" up there? Would you believe I never looked at those words and considered their meaning before? I had a ghetto blaster growing up. Giggle.

May 8, 2012 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's right...ghetto blaster...that's what the fellas I grew up around called 'em. Funny to hear the word now.

May 8, 2012 at 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home