The Zoey Blog: It's Common Knowledge That Three Year Olds Make the Best Photojournalists FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Saturday, April 14, 2012

It's Common Knowledge That Three Year Olds Make the Best Photojournalists

Zed Chuck photo

I went digging through my phone and found this pic, snapped by Zed, and nearly choked on my coffee. A picture of her shoe? Surely I was rendered impressed by the blue Chucks, pink polka-dot socks, and pajama bottoms, but perhaps more so by my daughters curious photography skills. I don't remember where we were, but I suspect this photo was snapped at the bank. I don't understand why Zed was in her pajamas in what appears to be full daylight either. All I know is that three year olds with cell phone cameras are dangerously funny. A photo of her shoe? And that's no accidental photo...no...that shoe was placed there on the edge of the seat for framing. That was an intentional shot...but of a shoe? Yes, a shoe.

If you want to have some fun, give your toddler a camera and then have a peek at what he or she chooses to snap photos of. You'll gain a new insight into the mind of your child. I just did. Apparently Zo is awfully proud of her blue shoes...and very adept at waiting for the auto focus to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home