The Zoey Blog: Bon Iver on SNL... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bon Iver on SNL...



I've never been a giant, gushing Bon Iver fan, but then to be 100% truthful I'd never donated much of an effort into listening, and then tonight I stumble into a February episode of SNL (Channing Tatum & Bon Iver) and hear "Holocene" for the first time.  Now I need more...I dunno how much more, but more.  Do I have to pronounce his name like that though?

At one point June said, "Where's he from...Wisconsin?" The statement is entirely accurate, but it sounded so ridiculous at the moment that I nearly choked.  I'm going to use that line all the time now, I think.  "Where's that guy from...Wisconsin?" I have a feeling it won't get old, not for me at least. I'm not sure what the population of Wisconsin is, but there's a certain percentage of times where I'll be right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home