The Zoey Blog: Friday Night Links Fiesta... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Night Links Fiesta...

I've never been able to say it like this. I wish I could. It's perfect.

With some insight (and friends who have helped make these neighborhoods feel like home) this is the coolest list ever.

You can thank me for this later.

And the list is out...and I nearly pooped my pants. Seriously, I did...just a little, but still.

Oh snap...look what just came in the mail! My little friend Jack would be so proud of me. That wasn't a euphemism either. I actually have a skinny little friend named Jack. Also, I can't believe I just said, "oh snap." That's embarrassing.

I was front row and center for this...well, in my living room. There was NO WAY I was missing the prodigal son's return home...no way.

Unbelievable...just, wow.

Quite possibly the coolest scarf ever...and by ever I mean, you know, ever.

Thank you very much.

I'm not sure if I've got one, but if I did...

Forget Tebow, this is the sports story of the year.

If you're looking for us next weekend, we'll be here...and then here.

For the rest of my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home