The Zoey Blog: Bye Bye Brooklyn...Headed Home FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bye Bye Brooklyn...Headed Home

Map home

It's a long drive, and you feel instantly removed from the enormous urban universe you were just orbiting in, but it was nice to cross the bridge at Niagara and start shuffling home. We missed Michigan's early exit from the Tourney, and had to enjoy Duke's similar fate via cell phone updates, but we did manage to make it back in time to catch the Lakers game, and after 24 hours of feeling betrayed with the Derek Fisher trade, I was humbled because I liked the new guy. June slipped right off to bed while I iced my knee and eased my emotional burden back into perspective. It's funny, when I was in NY I paid almost no attention to the sports page, and I'm back in the Midwest two hours and I'm clinging to my phone looking for scores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home