The Zoey Blog: Missing in Action FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Missing in Action

We've been sick around here...for days...and since no one is interested in a zombie-esque looking family not enjoying themselves, we'll remain in hiding until the house is virus-free. How's that for unapologetic honesty? Here's some more links to amuse you in our pathetic absence:

I want this poster.

Oh my...I might require an intervention to drag my scattered attention from this web emporium of awesome. Someday...someday.

It's like an angel wasn't watching were they were going.

How come calendars are always crap? This one isn't. I'm going to start designing calendars and get super rich ('cause everyone needs a calendar) and move to Encinitas/Leucadia and buy a cool little house on Neptune Lane, and you'll never, ever see me again. You think I'm joking. I'm not.

My kind of restaurant.

Pretty awesome.

Of course, it's much, much too early for these conversations with Zed, but if you've got a teenage daughter, this is impossibly awesome.

Good advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home