The Zoey Blog: Jesus and All of His Sexually Deviant Dinosaurs FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jesus and All of His Sexually Deviant Dinosaurs

Dinosaur Mystery

A quick stop at a local thrift store in search of more books for Zed led to the discovery above...a book deceivingly titled, and designed, called The Great Dinosaur Mystery...and the Bible. I especially like that post-script, "...and the Bible," part. Sneaky...and kind of offensive if you're into the whole worshipping a deity thing. Just funny how the Bible part is on the back burner, and I wonder what the hell this Great Dunosaur Mystery has to do with the Bible anyway? Strange.

I also saw this...which really freaked me out...

Pure Kids

Yikes! I didn't have the guts to pick it up. Thank Jesus and his magical dinosaurs that I found an Olivia book, four Best Little Golden Books, and a slew of other awesome funster reads. That LaHaye jobbie would have look awkward on Zed's shelf.

1 Comments:

Blogger M. said...

Best title for a blog post ever.
And tell me about awkward titles on the shelf. How about "Father-Daughter Incest" in my parents DINING ROOM that my mom picked up because "it was free".

February 9, 2012 at 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home