The Zoey Blog: The High Life... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, February 6, 2012

The High Life...

Livin the High Life

This really is livin' the High Life. Grilling burgers in February...Rainbows on my feet...tasty beverage in my hand...daughter flying around the yard in a sweatshirt. This has been the most stellar winter ever. Zed's been to the beach more times than she's made snowmen.

Burger Zed

I used to hate cooking, now I don't mind it so much. I think mostly because I'm cooking for someone little and super eager to help. When I know that what I'm doing in the kitchen is more than just frustrating myself...it's doling out sustenance to a three year old little lady, then it's a lot easier to get down and dirty creative in the kitchen.

You know what else makes a guy eager to cook? Ten degree Fahrenheit weather, flip flops in February, and Miller High Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home