The Zoey Blog: Friday Links... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, February 23, 2012

Friday Links...

Jesus H. Pavlov...Could all of the Psychiatrists on the planet please find a cave to get trapped in. Grief is not a disease.

I wish we had the space, and the necessary appetite for milk, to manage this awesome feat.

Our vote for Grandad's newest backyard project.

Powerful.

Has anyone more closely resembled a golden God than an eighteen year old Cassius Clay? No.

If Erin Vey can't make you want to own a dog, then the case is hopeless.

All you have to do is dream, dream, dream.

I'd sell my left foot for these but then I wouldn't need them.

Thanks Aunt Netta. Exactly.

iPhone's take good pictures...so do Mitch, Zed, and Coop.

It's Black History Month and there might not be another man who has impacted me as much as this one. Likewise for this woman.

Kinda desperate for this.

Sad.

Someday I will go here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home