The Zoey Blog: Are You Ready For The Summer...Are You Ready For The Good Times FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, February 5, 2012

Are You Ready For The Summer...Are You Ready For The Good Times

IMG_0010

We watched Meatballs the other night and now I'm bubbling over for summer and Camp Zed. We're already making plans. Last year we missed out on a lot of road trips and chances to visit etc...Not this year.

We wanted to go to the Toronto Zoo...didn't, but we will this year.

We had hopes to meet up with more friends...didn't, but we will this year.

We wanted to go to African Lion Safari...didn't, but we're gonna this summer.

We had plans to go camping...didn't, but we'll be doing a lot more of it this year.

I don't know what you get to do all summer, but I get to play Super Dad and re-live all of my most favorite summer camp days. It's been an easy winter but we're still daydreaming about summer. We've been lucky enough to knock off a couple of beach trips to bask in the sun and the abnormally mild weather, but you still long for the lazy days of July, and Zo can't seem to stop talking about Camp Zed.

I know it's only February but the countdown has begun in this house.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

#1- I worked at the camp where Meatball was filmed! For 5 summers!
#2- I've never been to the zoo so Avery and I are coming with you.
#3- We will be spending 2 weeks at the cottage in Erieau and we HAVE to do a visit this year.

February 5, 2012 at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home