The Zoey Blog: A Series of Unfortunate Events... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Series of Unfortunate Events...

I've been drinking tea...that's right, tea. I don't know the reason why. I just started drinking Red Rooibos tea like some kind of Red Rooibos junkie. And then I went and re-arranged Zo's room today. That's right, I moved my daughter's furniture around in an effort to feng-shui her butt back into post-8am waking. I don't know the first thing about feng-shui, but then I don't know $#!% about tea either and that's not stopping me. It's all got me wondering when I turned into a Mom? In defense of my masculinity, I didn't do the laundry, lifted nary a finger to do the dishes, and somehow avoided bath time with Zed. It all works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home