The Zoey Blog: Lazy Hotel Room Links FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lazy Hotel Room Links

I woke up early when my nephew had a bad dream, and with the TV on (to whisk him back into the unfrightening here and half-light now) I wasn't falling back asleep. So I felt compelled to crack off some live links. You're welcome, unless of course, you don't care, then sorry.

I desperately want this...and this.

I'm down for this.

Do yourself a giant heaping favor and listen to this.

You gotta see this. You don't need to be a sports fan. It left me feeling...I dunno, changed.

This will be how we manage a cottage someday. I'll spend my loot on the land, not the roof over our head.

Kind of awesome.

I'd sell at least one toe, maybe more, for this work space.

New, unique take on the legend of Steve Jobs, and a perspective bender in the context of how we rise to the top.

Hmmm, I could throw an A-Frame design in the cottage shipping container mix, couldn't I? Be nice to have a tiny little upstairs to sneak away to.

Now this is what I call taking your work seriously...my kind of seriously.

This looks like a nice Sunday morning, with one of my most favorite records ever.

With the new popularity of Pinterest, and by so many of your friends whom you never imagined would enjoy a good jaunt through it's aesthetically pleasing pages, it's confirmed. More people are interested in that kind of stuff than they admit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home