The Zoey Blog: I Guess I Can Now Introduce Myself... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Guess I Can Now Introduce Myself...

Oh my.

A simple, on-going, back and forth e-mail conversation with Bruce, a very good friend of mine and my old boss in the Michigan Athletic Department, found it's way into UM Athletic Director, Dave Brandon's blog.

Our conversation was about this...Denard Robinson being a college student, like any other college student, at the Michigan - Michigan State basketball game this week. For me, it was the best part of the game.

I wonder how many people read Dave Brandon's blog? Ian and I saw Dave Brandon at the Nebraska game but I had no history with the man, or any real reason to interrupt him. I suppose I could introduce myself now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jason B said...

That's pretty cool Brian. Maybe with all the changes going on I will be listening to Dewagner and Foster from 2 till 6pm on 97.1 The Ticket. Do you think it is to soon to as old Brando for some season tickets?

January 19, 2012 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

You definitely should introduce yourself now that you're almost famous!

January 20, 2012 at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home