The Zoey Blog: The Dreams That You Dream Of... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Dreams That You Dream Of...

I want a life that feels the way Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole sounds. I want it to be lyrically accurate too...ukulele and everything. I figure all it takes is a good measure of magic, and the most sincere, genuine heart I can muster. That's my intention for the coming year. I want it to feel that song in my every waking moment...as the soundtrack to my sleeping. I don't just want an ordinary life. I want a beautiful one. I want to start sowing the seeds of the most surreal years that we can muster. I don't know where I'll start...in my own house, perhaps, with my own daughter and wife. I hope that I manage it awkwardly already, but I want to be much more deliberate about it. I can start with my relationships with others...I can galvanize them, and make known the depth of my affections. I can bring home flowers and spend more time outside. I can soak the girls that live here with an inexhaustible amount of love and patience and respect. I can be better. I can start with that.

It's gonna be a good year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home