The Zoey Blog: What I Missed... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I Missed...

Partridge Christmas 2011 sans Brian

I wasn't eager to miss out of fully one half of what Christmas usually is by being too sick to manage anything short of a deathly looking appearance at Camp Partridge, but all the holiday spirit on the planet doesn't get you out of bed when the sweats won't stop and your head wants to explode. So I missed everyone, and missed Zoey leading some table caroling of Jingle Bells, and I will forever be absent from the Christmas memories of 2011. Boo flu...and suck it universe. Sometimes you're a fickle $%&# and I'll remember this.

On a brighter note...that's a nice looking bunch of people isn't it? Yeah it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home