The Zoey Blog: Recommendations via Johnny All-You-Can-Teet...Cuff the Duke FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Recommendations via Johnny All-You-Can-Teet...Cuff the Duke



Last Saturday night I needed some musical recommendations, you know, for sustenance...and there are only a few people I'd want to breath even just a whisper of musical recommendations to me, and Johnny Teeterlikealady is one of them...so is Kickflip Cooper...just plain old regular Cooper, and regular old Cooper's sister, Woo...but on this particular occasion it was Johnny Teeforthetillerman doing the recommending, and he summarily told me to listen to Cuff the Duke...so I did. And you should to if you know what's good for you. I heard that if you don't you go straight to Hell...that's just what I heard.

Here's some more to save your soul and avoid an eternity of hellfire...and even more just for good measure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home