The Zoey Blog: A Pirate Looks at Forty FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Pirate Looks at Forty

Tomorrow I turn forty years old, and I should probably write something all eloquent and introspective but I just don't have it in me. It'll feel pretty much like today did, and today felt pretty much like yesterday. Let's just say I'm lucky, and happy, and leave it at that. I've achieved and failed and fallen and got back up and in the end there are scars but I like 'em all. I've got stories, and I've got enthusiasm in spades, and I couldn't ask for a more stellar supporting cast. In a lot of ways I feel like I've stolen a little Magnum PI mojo in my life, and gotten away with enough to make Higgins scream bloody murder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home