The Zoey Blog: Merry Christmas to Me...The Gifter That Keeps on Giving FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas to Me...The Gifter That Keeps on Giving

Dad's new boots

Do you buy yourself a Christmas present or am I the only one that gets that selfish? I just bought a new pair of winter duck boots, all LL Bean style, without the cost, shipping, or half-crappy color schemes...mine are straight up black on black with some schweet tan laces and Joe Fresh knows hoe to get it right, I think. That's right, Joe Fresh, them folks have been getting things right for awhile now. They certainly inspired me to spend some loot on myself.

So fess up...there's no way that I'm the only one splurging on myself pre-Christmas. Admit it, ease my guilt.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Teeter said...

I bought records.
I can't wear them on my feet.
But they sound cool.

December 20, 2011 at 8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bought myself a 32" TV with built in DVD for the basement so I can do my exercise dvd's come new year. Also gonna order me some new Doc Martens. Gotta splurge on yourself for sure......don't feel guilty!
Merry Christmas DeWagners!!!!
M.A.

December 20, 2011 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home