The Zoey Blog: Links and more links, and then some more links after that. FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Links and more links, and then some more links after that.

Is it even possible to have too many lists of innocuous links? I'll offer an emphatic "no" and then get on with leaving all those delectable links...Mmmm, links. Enjoy.

Second best blog of all time.

OMG...doing this with Zed!

Heaven?

YES...someday...someday...someday.

That's right...it's a Death Star cookie jar. How many ways are there to say bad ass? Just wondering.

Girl schmirl...I think I want to read this.

There's no friggin' way I'm giving you $45 for this but I want it.

Oh my $%^#ing God.

I would very much like to have this.

This girl is amazing. We have about six of her stuffed dudes, and a wall hanging or two. If you like owls (and who doesn't) you'll love Katie. We do.

His name is Taco....seriously. I'm a big fan already and he's not even in Ann Arbor yet. Taco...awesome.

When I was a kid I thought soccer was lame...not after watching this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home