The Zoey Blog: Is there a doctor in the house? FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, December 26, 2011

Is there a doctor in the house?

If you're down for spending Boxing Day in bed, sick as $%&! then I'm your guy. I went down for the count somewhere around 11pm last night...head rapidly getting stuffed up, cough starting, aching...snoring. Then I woke and it felt as though my head were made of glass. Merry Christmas to me. To be fair, I did throw up a pseudo-prayer to the universe that if I were to get full on sick, as I was feeling I might, that it hold off until after Christmas...it did. I can't complain.

The sun is shining, and the weather looks stellar. Good thing I'm flat on my back feeling desperate for a play day. With luck it clears up, I throw it to the holiday season, the sun stays shining, and I burn through the rest of the Christmas break like a champ. Without luck...who knows.

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and all the goodness your fun saturated heart could take. I felt less fun than I did fortunate. I'm a lucky guy, and don't I know it. Boy, do I ever know it.

I'm gonna go now...feel lucky and crappy all at the same time. Be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home