The Zoey Blog: Never Too Much of a Good Thing (especially when Derek Trucks is involved) FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, November 13, 2011

Never Too Much of a Good Thing (especially when Derek Trucks is involved)


Not listening to the Tedeschi Trucks Band? Then we can't be friends. I'm not even kidding...not even a little bit.

Like anyone, I get songs stuck in my head, and I can't get this one out. I've been singing it (badly) to myself for months. Had a chance to see the band in Cleveland and went to Las Vegas instead, mostly 'cause I can be an ignorant twit sometimes. I've been promising myself more modest shows...more small acts, more of chasing my more intimate musical affections. The Tedeschi Trucks Band is one of those acts. This girl too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home