The Zoey Blog: Digging Through The Old Shoe Box FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, November 24, 2011

Digging Through The Old Shoe Box

Michigan vs. CMU

I was flipping through old photos and stumbled on this one. The wildly attractive girl under my left arm is my wife, still wildly attractive, still enough of the "right kind of girl" to make me feel as though I somehow won the lottery. Zoey's Mom...good sister...good daughter...incredible wife...friend. Some of us are born with horseshoes wedged deep in their nether regions and I'm one of those guys. They say that the sun doesn't shine on the same dogs @#$ every day but it's shone brightly on mine for a long damn time...as long as I can remember. I love this pic...love it. That's us with friends at Michigan Stadium, sun beating down, happy and healthy with an entire life ahead of us...kids, houses, jobs...who'd have thought that the sun would still be shining so brightly after all these years? Its ridiculous how fortunate we are...ridiculous.

I may have been 'undecided' about a lot of things in college, but not about the girl under my arm right there.

1 Comments:

Blogger June said...

You're the sweetest XO... I love this photo too. We look pretty darn awesome!

November 24, 2011 at 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home