The Zoey Blog: Some links, just because... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, October 24, 2011

Some links, just because...

There used to be a time when I thought that this was fun.

Whoa...someday, in my own home...someday.

Trouble taking pictures with your camera that costs as much as your first car...read this.

Whoa...someday, in my own backyard...someday.

Third best idea ever, right behind Boxing Day and deodorant.

I think I really need one of these.

One of my new favorite photos...my friend Birdy and his son, Jace.

Kinda desperate for this t-shirt.

I would like to buy my wife these boots.

I want this coat...in black or balsa.

Can't get enough of this guy's artwork.

I would enjoy an evening in Dumbo very much right now.

I'd sell my eyelashes for a pair of these.

Now that's style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home