The Zoey Blog: Halloween and Me FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween and Me

title young frankenstein

It's Devil's Night and we're watching the least frightening yet remotely Halloweenish movie we could find...Young Frankenstein. We're not much for scaring the pants off each other, and neither of us are prepared for a dark night of frightful imaginings so it's Mel Brooks. Who needs Jason or Freddy? Not me. I hate those films. I'll take Gene Wilder...and Teri Garr. Yes, I'll take a film full of Teri Garr circa 1974 anyday.

large young frankenstein blu-rayx2

Every year Halloween comes and goes, and every year, with the exception of It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, and the Fat Albert Halloween Special, I don't much care. Watching Zed get excited is about the pinnacle of the holiday for me. Oh, and the candy isn't such a bad deal either.

Tonight, we'll settle for Young Frankenstein and the candy. You know, just test it out...make sure it's okay for handing out to funsters tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home