The Zoey Blog: What the Expletive...Part Deux FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, September 4, 2011

What the Expletive...Part Deux

What the #%&! does it take for this to be the backdrop to my life?

What the #%&! is this awesomeness!? Would this be a bad breakfast?

Whoa...what the #%&! is this!? Just one more reason to poop more regularly, I guess. You know, in case you needed one.

Seriously...what the #%&! is this incredibleness and why haven't I experienced it yet?

Okay...just what the #%&! is this gastrointestinal awesome bomb? I'd nuke half the planet for a lunch date with these dastardly buggers.

Holy #%&! What the #%&! is this fairly awesome but painstaking craziness?!

What the #%&! is this thatched perfection? I can't even imagine. I really can't.

Are you kidding me? What the #%&! is this beautiful creation?

How many times can you say "someday" with out eventually just screaming what the #%&!

Ahahaha...what the #%&! is this!? Credit card, order, bedroom wall.

I'm seriously asking what the #%&! is this? You know, besides hilarious and awesome etc...

Oh my. What the #%&! is this nonsense? I want one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home