The Zoey Blog: Weekly Words of Wisdom FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekly Words of Wisdom

I'm going to try to start posting a quote on Mondays, something I'd like to pull my week into and live by if I can...just one more thing to add to the whole shower, shave, brush my chompers deal.

“Once in a while it really hits people that they don’t have to experience the world in the way they have been told to.”
- Alan Keightley


Take that and make your week look a little different. I'm kinda cheating 'cause there's a little bit of that in my every day, but being conscious of it is what I'm after. I'm really starting to believe that seeing and interpreting the world in any way other than your own unique manner is the biggest mistake you can make. It's the source of approximately three-fifths of our individual unhappiness. It's true. That's a real statistic that my phony research came up with. Don't underestimate your own responsibility for seeing things more clearly. It's probably the biggest factor, well, that and cool sunglasses. You need cool sunglasses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home