The Zoey Blog: Tomorrow is Family Photo Day FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Saturday, September 24, 2011

Tomorrow is Family Photo Day

It's not like we need an actual photo day, like we were in elementary school, but if you don't set a day aside, you just never get around to it. We've got plenty of pics of Zed, and lots of pics of Daddy and Zed, or of Mom and Zed, but very few of all of us together, so...

Tomorrow we grab the camera, hit the beach, set the timer, and SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! Family photo day! Come along if you want. That's right. I'm inviting every single person that reads this damn blog. Bring your own sunscreen. Freezies will be complimentary.

You think I'm kidding don't you. I'm not. If you want to take some pictures, come with!

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Oh how I wish I could be there!

September 24, 2011 at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home