The Zoey Blog: Days Like This... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Days Like This...

Today I shook hands with a Hell's Angel...and sat with a struggling Afghanistan veteran unexpectedly raising his little brother...and I met one of the most disturbingly brilliant people I've ever talked to in my life. Then when my day was nearly done I sat down with two Everest climbers and talked about dragging 18 kids up a mountain in Africa.

I did all of that and then came home to play Jenga with my daughter, but what I really wanted to do was tell her all about it. I wonder when I'll be able to that, and then I wonder when she'll stop being interested in that. And, of course, I wonder what she'll think of all of it.

Jenga's cool though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home