The Zoey Blog: What Have You Been Doing With Your Life? FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, August 4, 2011

What Have You Been Doing With Your Life?

Want just a couple minutes of sure fire inspiration to launch you into Friday morning? Sure you do. Watch these vids and then ask yourself, "Am I really living the kid of life that I want to be living?"

MOVE from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.


When you're done you can call me up and thank me, maybe invite me for lunch, or coffee, or just a catch up. I'll come. I most certainly will come. Maybe then we can ask each other in person a similar question..."Are you really living the kid of life that you want to be living?"

LEARN from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.



After that we'll retire to our own streets, in our own neighborhoods and count the blessings that we already have, maybe even dream some new ones that we wanna have, and then perhaps help someone else do the same? I mean, if you're up for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home