The Zoey Blog: What the expletive... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What the expletive...

A new Zoey Blog feature...

WHAT THE #%&! IS THIS...

Seriously, what the #%&! is this? That's ridiculous.

Oh...wow...what the #%&! is this? That's cool. I wanna do that.

What the #%&! is this nonsense? Now that's cool.

Alright. What the #%&! is this? No seriously...what the #%&! is that?

What the #%&! is this, and why don't I have one?

Someone somewhere in Dallas (or on Adelaide Street in Woodstock) is thinking, What the #%&! is this? right now...and they should be.

Jesus H. Delman Young. What the #%&! is this!? That sounds incredible!

Hmmm, What the #%&! is this? It's mega bad @S$, that's what it is.

Whoa! What the #%&! is this!? Perfection, I think. Gerry, get out your tool belt. I'll need a lot of help.

Ahahaha...what the #%&! is this!? It's the kind of Japanese cuisine that this gaijin can manage with smooth results.

Oh my. What the #%&! is this!? It's our lunch tomorrow, that's what!

What the #%&! is this? His name is Tayshaun Prince and he's our next family member.

You know what the #%&! this is? It's Zoey at fourteeen I hope.

I know what the #%&! this is. It's my new mantra, that's what.

I'll start with this.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Finley, Adam Finley said...

Great #%&! list!

August 16, 2011 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger M. said...

Great. Now I have a craving for boozy cupcakes and a pizza casserole. Might also get up to a little filth-wizardry for tomorrow's lunch.

August 16, 2011 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We're all about the filth wizardy for tomorrow's lunch!

August 16, 2011 at 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home