The Zoey Blog: The Irrepressible Insignificance of Thursday FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Irrepressible Insignificance of Thursday

I forgot today was Thursday. I only barely remembered that it was now suddenly August. I woke this morning with the weight of an entirely blank canvas of a day ahead of me and stymied for any ideas of what to do that didn't involve beaches, books, or wobbly homemade tipis. Such is my brain lately. It's a good way to be, except that it challenges everything in your head that screams at you to do something...be productive, even when you know that you don't have to do either. It's a nice problem to have, but learning to shut off that inner voice that calls you a bum every chance it gets is difficult. So while I'm trying to do that, you should check out this...

I used to want to live here.

I need to get me a book like this.

I'd like to hit this yard sale.

Stellar story.

Sad story. Don't think for a minute that the issue of bullying is a children's or adolescent issue. It's not.

This is cooler than Coltrane, and that's pretty damn cool.

OH MY. Kevin Durant is amazing.

I like to think that I'm fairly intelligent, but the people who do this stuff...uhmm, wow.

I would like to read this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home