The Zoey Blog: An Open Letter to Our Second Favorite Day of the Week FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Friday, August 19, 2011

An Open Letter to Our Second Favorite Day of the Week

IMG_0118

Dear Friday,

I hope you don't find it offensive when I suggest that Zoey and I are going to kick your @$% today. Of course, I don't mean that in the literal sense, we would never do that, and naturally, you're a day and so subsequently...no a$%, but what I mean is that we have every intention of using up every hour of your generosity and milking you dry like you were some kind of farm goat. Sorry, bad analogy.

As you might imagine, we absolutely adore you, but I think most people do. However, we are clearly aware that we only get the chance to celebrate you a finite number of times in our lives so we're going to make the most of you today, and every time our paths cross, from now until forever. In fact, I'm going to teach my daughter to do the same so that long after I'm gone someone can still be busy kicking your lovely face in...you know, hypothetically.

So, with all due respect, hang on tight 'cause Zed and I are going to ride you hard and put you away wet today...hope you've got your saddle strapped on tight.

Much love and respect...

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home