The Zoey Blog: Tendonitis = Linkapalooza FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Friday, July 15, 2011

Tendonitis = Linkapalooza

An awful case of what seems to be tendonitis in my ankle means I'm not doing much besides surfing the internets....which translates into a ridiculous number of links! Here's you go.

Sometimes I feel like this.

I'd like to buy this wallet emptier but prefer to have a more crowded wallet.

Not worth $15 unless you consider the value of carrying Steve Zissou with you everywhere. Then its kinda priceless.

Pretty stellar lyric.

It's quite possible that we don't use the word lovely enough.

Thank you Matt Zoller Seitz. This is incredible!

Holy Mother of Munchkins I'd like to have these banners for my house!

I want this.

When I was a kid I was a forest wanderer. It's amazing how I never got lost. The deeper and denser the forest grew the more curious and adventurous I got. If I'd have found this I'd have never made it home for supper. I'd have stayed 'til dark.

Make sure you've got room on your credit card if you're gonna hang out here.

So how come I don't know the Guiffrida family? This looks like fun. These people know how to have a good time I think.

This is how I'd like to spend next summer. I'd linger here though.

I'd like to have a neon sign just like this in my house...just to keep my head on straight.

I'd like to have this cool photo by stellar photographer, Ramiro Chavez, framed and hanging on my wall thank you very much.

Buy this for me and I'm your friend forever. Seriously.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

We had a pig roast last night. Mike spent from noon until 6pm cooking a full pig, including the head. I would have invited if I knew you wanted to come!

We are heading to the cottage on Tuesday and will be there until the Civic Holiday weekend, if Camp Zed is still up for a day trip we would love it. I'll msg you on Facebook with my cell #.

July 17, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger John Teeter said...

You'll need the Cuff the Duke album Life Stories on Minimum Wage for the track "Ballad of a Lonely Construction Worker" to go with your neon sign.

http://youtu.be/4Z-G0o4WAfc

July 18, 2011 at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home