The Zoey Blog: Sunday Links FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday Links

Water Slide
Re-posted from Sand1man at Flickr

Sundays have turned into homework days, with a liberal number of web procrastination moments thrown in. Regardless of how nice it is outside (and it looks plenty nice outside right now), I resolve myself to doing what I need to do,a nd in this particular situation it's homework...and finding awesome cool stuff on-line. Like the photo above...it just feels the way summer is supposed to feel.

Whoa, who's fort is this!?

I saw these guys in concert a long time ago...yeah, I did!

I want to make these for Zoey.

The definition of divergent thinking

Paper cranes are just about my favorite thing ever.

I don't know anyone who writes this good, in fact, it's kind of hard to fathom.

I didn't understand Shakespeare until I saw this, and then I remembered every word. BTW...Paul Rudd wasn't always cool.

I'd like to be in England down at the pub with friends tonight. Why can't North Americans get the pub right? We always bugger it.

Typically most animals don't knock me over with awe, but this one always does,a nd particularly this photo.

Uhmm, wow.

One of my favorite views on the planet. High above Monmartre with all of Paris falling away beneath you.

The end of long weekends always feel like this.

AWESOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home