The Zoey Blog: I'm turning 40 this year... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm turning 40 this year...

tumblr_llj2e7ls3W1qz6f9yo1_500

This is how I will spending my birthday this year, just so you know. I'll be rotting away in San Clemente, CA for as many days as I can negotiate, no less than two weeks, and will very likely miss Christmas here in snow laden Canada. You are cordially invited, but don't get upset with me when you are forever ruined for any other place on the planet. At least you'll know exactly where to to find me when I win the lottery. San-O every morning, Dukes for a lunchtime pint, cruising the Pacific Coast Hwy most afternoons, then the San Clemente Pizza Port in the evenings. It'll be a blistering schedule but someone has to manage it. I'm volunteering. How 'bout you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home