The Zoey Blog: Good Morning Thursday. How Are You? FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, July 7, 2011

Good Morning Thursday. How Are You?

For your Thursday morning pre-work listening pleasure Slap this on, then go fix your hair, or eat some Cheerios or somethin'.

A steal guitar makes me melt a little. I dunno why. I'm not Country Hank or his trusty sidekick Muleshow Jim, but I like me the sound of some whining pedal steal...I just do. I especially like it when Joe Rockmusic guy slips a little into his musical arsenal rather than just leaving it to George Straight and his cult of broken hearted country twang maestros. If you don't dig a little steal yourself then that's cool, I'm just saying that I do. Just sayin'.

Anyway...Happy Thursday. It is Thursday, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home