The Zoey Blog: Friday Night Music... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Night Music...



Holy mother of mad good music...I've decided that if you're not listening to Suzanna Choffel then you're obviously disturbed. That's some catchy stuff boy. More for you right here.

Since I've got nothing to do this Friday night but prepare myself for a backyard wedding with a little girl who will surely wear me the #$%& out, and since I'm neglecting some very important school work to listen to good music and drink better beer, well, I might as well share all of my musical distractions with my friends...which sadly is you. I know, I know...loser. Get some real in-person friends to drink beer and listen to music with. I have some. It's just that they're all at the Hillside Festival and I'm not.

Here's some more musical goodness to spend your empty Friday night with...

Not exactly safe to play in front of kids or co-workers, but excellent for your own listening pleasure.

This song sounds like it fell out of 1949 Harlem. It didn't.

If this doesn't make you melt then you're made of marble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home