The Zoey Blog: Apples and Oranges...and Derek Jeter FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Apples and Oranges...and Derek Jeter

Detroit%252BTigers%252Bv%252BNew%252BYork%252BYankees%252Bmi6Pv0oG7W_l

This blog post isn't for Grandparents...it isn't for an Aunt or Uncle living very far away...this blog post is to just say wow, and make a silent wish out to the universe that I could be this good, for this long...at anything. If I could just be three quarters as good as Derek Jeter has been in his career in my own life...as a person, as a Dad, as an employee, at anything, then I'd be beyond proud.

This is kind of incredible.

Oh Captain, my Captain, indeed. I wanna be that good at something in my life. It's astonishing really. When placed in the kind of historical context that Jayson Stark sets it all down in...wow, just wow...that's about all I can muster.

That's how you define greatness. Unbelievable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home