The Zoey Blog: Whimsy and Wishful Thinking... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, June 16, 2011

Whimsy and Wishful Thinking...

peter-pan-fly

I want a Peter Pan tattoo. Not necessarily like this one, but something that invokes the spirit of J.M Barrie's classic, like the painting above does. I want something magical on my arm, more than just flesh and ink. I want dreams and starry skies and pirate ships. I want to roll up my sleeves and smile. Of course, it would cost thousands, and it would take a long time, and it would hurt a lot...but boy, I should would smile when it was all said and done.

It'll have moonlight and mermaids, billowing curtains and shimmering stars, and maybe the rooftops of London, and pirates and indians too...Can you imagine? I can. I'm going to go to sleep with Neverland and the buzz of a tattoo gun bouncing 'round my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home