The Zoey Blog: Packing Isn't As Fun As It Sounds FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Saturday, June 11, 2011

Packing Isn't As Fun As It Sounds

I've packed enough in my life. After packing up our belongings every summer for the past six years I'm kinda, sorta done. I hate the process. I hate everything that I own. I hate dust bunnies, and packing tape, and...well, no...I don't hate packing tape. I kinda love packing tape. I hate being required to use it to seal boxes filled with my crap.

Only one more week to go and there will no longer be a beach in our backyard. No, it will be approx. one block down the road, behind the LCBO and across the street from the Sunripe Grocery...a wagon pull away. We won't have to cut a football field and a half of grass, and it won't take fifteen minutes to get into town. I'm starting to get excited.

Ever pack up your life with a two year old hanging around? It's not as fun as it sounds.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Teeter said...

Don't pack the Zo!

June 11, 2011 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Good luck. I feel your pain. We were there about 2 months ago. If we were closer, I'd take Zo while you pack. We could have lots of fun running around Manhattan with her!

June 11, 2011 at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home