The Zoey Blog: If I Only Had a Brain... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, June 27, 2011

If I Only Had a Brain...

When I was younger...much younger...I was simply an okay student. I didn't try all that hard, and I was only about three-quarters conscientious, if that. Eventually I got better, much better. I learned some tricks, found my rhythm, and grabbed some confidence. Now I enjoy school. I suppose the trick is to study something you love, find the groove of the bike path through the trees, and stay in it. Now the things that I study intrigue me, and I have experiences and opinions to contribute that I never had before. Education looks a lot different now.

These days my grades occasionally require three digits...well, twice now. Yep, I just scored a perfect grade on my second university course this year. I thought I bombed out on my final assignment...thought I spit out something just good enough to pass the assignment and land a 70 or so in the course. My gut told me that I blew it. Nope. Just heard back from my Prof...nailed it. Perfect final assignment...perfect grade. She offered me a pretty kind compliment, and I grinned my way into the late afternoon.

I've decided that my gut has $#!% for brains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home