The Zoey Blog: Six Stories to Distract You From This Occasionally Boring Life... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, April 18, 2011

Six Stories to Distract You From This Occasionally Boring Life...

I read a lot, and I like magazine articles if they're written the way that they should be. Here are a few distractions from my heavier posts of late. This is damn good stuff...

Now this is an amazing story.

I bet I read this story once a month.

I carry a copy of this story with me in my bag. I read it whenever I need some perspective. I occasionally give a copy to a kid. I love it.

This story about Frank Sinatra for the April 1966 issue of Esquire Magazine is a classic, and there deserves, at the very least, to be a photocopied version laying on your night stand.

When Len Bas died I was paying attention. This Bill Simmons story reminded me why I still do.

Classic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home