The Zoey Blog: Nuthin' like a few good links... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Nuthin' like a few good links...

While you're recovering from the Bruins and Habs Game 7, check out these...

It's like this company was born in my closet.

Cool story. I could spend a decade piecing together a book about Bartman, a wildly curious case study in the ridiculousness of modern fandom.

Can't get enough of this.

On the eve of Thursday's NFL Draft...a story that reminds you what sports journalism could be.

The most honest, amazing children's book known to man (and woman) today.

This is what I sometimes do when stupid people are talking to me...

In a perfect world I'd be on a plane first thing in the morning headed for SF, doing this by noon.

My new philosophy.

We are stardust, we are golden. We are caught in the devils bargain, and we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

Wow...kinda awesome.

Even more awesome!

Kinda desperate for these trunks.

I'm going to go to bed and pretend that I'll wake up in Napa, CA

Kind of an awesome Mother's Day present, don't you think?

My Reckless Records haul in Chicago.

Awesome link from my boyo, Dustin.

YESSSSSSS!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home