The Zoey Blog FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Friday, April 15, 2011

RSD2011versionsDATE1

The list of MUST HAVE record releases tomorrow is frighteningly long, but with a house hunt fully underway, a music room at the forefront of our house tours lends even greater importance to this Record Store Day. April 16th is absolutely one of my favorite days of the year. Find your local independent record store (for us that's Cheeky Monkey in Sarnia) and go give them your money. It's a pretty easy equation. You help to keep independent music stores survive and score an amazeballs music collection.

My list of gotta get Record Store Day Only releases, in no particular order...

Must Haves

So excited...I'm almost embarrassed.

What am I listening to as I type this?

playlist pic

Just for the record (no pun intended) if you're not listening to Ryan Adams, "When The Stars Go Blue," more frequently than not, well, then I just feel kinda bad for you. Similarly, if John Lennon's "Watching The Wheels," isn't in your regular rotation then we need to sit down and talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home