The Zoey Blog: Ready, Aim...Click...Stupid snapshots from around town... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ready, Aim...Click...Stupid snapshots from around town...

New York is obviously a photographers dream, but since I don't have a camera in tow like my wife usually does, a cell phone will have to suffice. There are some seriously silly things to snap here...

I saw this great sushi advertisement on the R Train today...
R Train advertisement


You get to officially celebrate Rosh Hashanah if you drink this on a regular basis...
IMG00677-20110314-1437.jpg


Relationships come and go in a city like New York...mostly they go though...and cheaply...
Easy come, easy go in Brooklyn


I've seen better children's titles, but none quite so intriguing...
Interesting choice


Bananas goood...beer goood...put 'em together, even better...
Whoa...scared or intrigued?

Gotta keep my eyes peeled for more nonsense. It's seemingly everywhere...my kind of culture, I guess. The stupid kind. I think I really enjoy the exercise of looking for the most ridiculous things our society can offer. It keeps me focused on the ridiculous, keeps me thinking that no matter what's bothering me, or what's on my plate...someone else is busy buggering something up good. That's refreshing. Anytime it's not me it's encouraging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home