The Zoey Blog: It's Okay If Your Shoes Aren't Doing It...The Cutest Thing Ever... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, March 28, 2011

It's Okay If Your Shoes Aren't Doing It...The Cutest Thing Ever...



I have a funny feeling that this might be Zoey one day soon.

Oh, I think that she'll be a fine athlete. I'm not worried. She's more than coordinated, and has a ridiculous amount of energy. She's much more than comfortable doing whatever we ask of her, and certainly built like the lithe looking little thing that you'd imagine something like being a ballet dancer would demand, but the problem is that she hasn't much of an attention span, and 6' 1" ballerinas are pretty rare.

My God this is the cutest video ever made. I can't wait to start making our own videos...at swimming, at gymnastics, at soccer and basketball...maybe even at ballet, but not likely. I wanted a daughter, not a clumsy Russian princess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home