The Zoey Blog: Under Pressure... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Under Pressure...

Have you seen "It's Kind Of A Funny Story" yet? You should. It's sweet. It's, at times, fairly profound, and Zach Galifinekas is brilliant. If you can't laugh a little, or a lot, during the film then I feel sorry for you.

It's about stress, and strain. It's about expectations, and unrealistic attempts to avoid disappointment. It's about every one of us, and it's about the sadness that overwhelms us all but that so few ever address. It's about living.

Watch it.

I took some time this afternoon, while Zoey was sleeping, and when I should have been, to watch it, and it left me grinning so widely I felt manic. I was feeling horrid puke awful, and then there was a giant impossible to suppress smile. Nice work Mr. Galifinekas...nice work.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Teeter said...

Okay so the trailer long ago piqued my interest. However it wasn't until you made this post that I remembered I wanted to see it.

We watched it tonight, and you were spot on!

Amazeballs!

February 15, 2011 at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home