Game over...mission accomplished ...fun had...Wings won...Dad is getting sick again.
Observations from the evening...
- Sean Avery is a tiny little turd.
- Pavel Datsyuk is awesome.
- Drunken men away from their wives are idiots 80% of the time, every time.
- Cobo Joe's isn't all that great.
- There just aren't that many fights anymore.
- I don't know how power plays or penalty kills affect a players +/- rating.
- The banners hanging high above Joe Louis Arena are impressive each and every time.
- This is the Red Wings 84th season...whoa.
- Glen Sather was in the building somewhere tonight and I would have liked to have tripped over him.
- We missed Zoey.
- The Rangers third jerseys are pretty awesome.
- You always run into people that you know at Joe Louis Arena.
- June understands hockey pretty damn good.
- I have to go back to the chiropractor.
- My immunity sucks this winter.
- 5 on 3 hockey for the last 44 seconds of a 3-2 hockey game is exciting stuff.
- little boys at NHL hockey games are hilarious.
- downtown Detroit is a ghost town after 6pm.
- The Tigers left for Spring Training today which means that every day is four or five times more worth living from this point on.
- I need a haircut.
- When you get up close to a bald dude who shaves his head you can still tell that he's a bald dude.
- There was either a lot of young people at Joe Louis Arena or we're older than we think.
- Henrik Zetterberg has tiny little garden troll feet.
- Sec 227A Row 5 are pretty awesome seats.